Used books are not guaranteed.
Defective new books will be replaced with a receipt
Course notes, workbooks, lab manuals or study guides are NOT refundable.
Textbooks must be returned within 1 week from the start of the term. After 1 week, no returns are allowed. Receipt must accompany any textbook returned for a refund for regular term classes.
NO CASH REFUNDS
Refunds will be in the form of a gift card or a credit to your student account.
ALL refunds and exchanges must have a sales receipt dated for the current term.
ALL merchandise returned must be in new condition, unmarked, free of damage, and in original unopened packaging. We reserve the right to reduce the amount of refund based on the condition of any returned items.
Please keep all receipts for purchases to facilitate returns and exchanges.
Textbook Rental Agreement (When available)
The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending Ellsworth Community College the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the duration of a single semester.
Terms of Agreement
- Rented books are due back to the ECC Bookstore by the last day of the semester (Friday of finals week). The student will be charged a replacement fee if they do not return the rented book or if they return it late. This fee will be the price of a new book. The initial rental cost will NOT go towards the replacement cost.
- You will not be getting money back when you return rented books.
- Rented books are the property of the ECC Bookstore and must be returned in good, resalable condition. Limited highlighting and writing are permitted.
- Failure to return rented books and failure to pay the replacement fee will result in ECC placing your student account on hold which will restrict you from registering for classes and restrict your transcripts from being released. You will not be eligible for this rental program the next semester.
- ECC Bookstore is not responsible for lost or stolen textbooks.